Friday, May 6, 2016

Teacher Appreciation

I found out on Monday that the neck/shoulder/arm pain I've been dealing with is actually a large herniated disc in my neck (C5-C6) that will require surgery. I'm in pretty serious pain most hours of the day, which makes work hard. (Hell, it makes sleep hard too. Or, standing. Or sitting.) Surgery is scheduled for the 17th of this month, which means I'll be out of school for the rest of the year after next Friday. I'll blog about being bummed about missing the end of the school year another time. For now, I just wanted to share three notes I received from students this week (for teacher appreciation week) that made all this pain and bad news a lot more bearable! 




These totally brightened my entire week! That's all for now...Happy Friday! 

2 comments: