Monday, August 22, 2016

Exhausted

I'm sitting at home finally relaxing with the animals on my lap. It has been quite the weekend!

Last week, we had all our beginning of the year teacher meetings, then the wife and I hosted our housewarming party on Saturday! It was awesome - and it felt great to really show off the house. Then Sunday, I left the house at 7:15 to get to our junior class retreat at 8am. (All grades have a 2 day/1 night retreat starting this year!) From 8:30am-11pm we hung with students, doing various activities. Then, we got a little sleep and then spent 9-3pm with them today.

Tomorrow is our first day back with kids...and I'm SO TIRED. I think everyone else will be so tired tomorrow too that no one will notice too much though. I came home, prepped breakfasts for the rest of the week (baked egg muffins) for myself and the wife, and now I'm completely spent.

Commence a 7pm bedtime.

Good luck to those starting this week! Can't wait to see how my first day goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment